This is a free "basic" e-journey provided by Derek Stockley, a training, learning and performance consultant based in Melbourne, Australia.
On the previous page, the top 50 management gurus identified by Accenture were introduced. Accenture defined them as business intellectuals but they are probably better known as management gurus or business experts. Many are well known writers of management books and other resources.
14. Charles Handy
15. Henry Mintzberg
16. Michael Hammer
17. Stephen Covey
18. Warren Bennis
19. Bill Gates
20. Jeffrey Pfeffer
21. Philip Kotler
22. Robert C. Merton
23. C. K. Prahalad
24. Thomas H. Davenport
25. Don Tapscott
- author of The Age of Unreason and Age of Paradox .Google Name Search
- Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University in Montreal.
- Visiting Scholar at INSEAD in Fontainbleau, FrancePersonal Site Google Name Search
- co-author of Reengineering the Corporation.Personal Site Google Name Search
- author of The Seven Habits of Highly Successful PeopleGoogle Name Search
- University Professor and Distinguished Professor of Business Administration at the University of Southern California and the founding chairman of USC's Leadership Institute.Google Name Search
- Microsoft founder and ChairmanPersonal Site Google Name Search
- Thomas D. Dee II Professor of Organizational Behavior at Stanford University
- Research Interest - Social psychological and institutional barriers to the implementation of high-commitment work practices organizational human resource practices, power and influence in leadership.Personal Site Google Name Search
- S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management in Chicago.
- leading author in the field of marketing management.Personal Site Google Name Search
- won the 1997 Nobel Prize together with Myron Scholes for their derivative pricing formula.Personal Site Google Name Search
- Harvey C. Fruehauf Professor of Business Administration and Professor of Corporate Strategy and International Business at University of Michigan Business School.Google Name Search
- author, magazine writer and business school professor.Google Name Search
- internationally sought consultant, entrepreneur, author and speaker on the topic of business strategy.Personal Site Google Name Search
The third page of management gurus is next.
The first page of management gurus is previous.
There is also a management guru listing in the Business 2.0 magazine. It also has a links section to the gurus on their list, see: Business 2.0 magazine listing of management gurus.
Many of the top 50 also appear in the: Top 50 Thinkers list.
For a more historical view of great leaders not necessarily devoted to business, see: Thought Leaders Through History
To return to the page you came from, use the Back button, or:
There are two e-journeys on the Derek Stockley site: Web Site Design and Construction and E-journey on E-learning.
For more information about Derek Stockley and e-learning, select: E-learning - Derek Stockley